Updated May 12, 2020
We understand concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) are top of mind, and we want to be as transparent as possible and share information about what we are doing to prepare for a successful Top Women in Grocery (TWIG) event in Orlando, FL.
TWIG's parent company, EnsembleIQ, has been actively monitoring the status of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) since it was initially identified.
We have been taking direction from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) as well as national and local government authorities. We are continually monitoring the situation and if at any point these organizations advise that action needs to be taken, we will be following their lead and guidance.
Our top priority is focused on the health and safety of all participants at TWIG including attendees, exhibitors, vendors, and staff. At this point in time, we are proceeding as planned, based on monitoring these government organizations, to hold a successful live event. To date, we have experienced minimal attendee cancellations.
As we plan Top Women in Grocery we have taken the following actions:
- We are taking steps to address concerns by working with the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress to provide heightened levels of cleanliness
- Working with the venue to ensure additional hand sanitizers will be provided throughout the event.
- Providing hand sanitizers in the registration areas.
- The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress has been asked to increase the cleaning of all common areas and staff has been asked to wear gloves and masks.
- Badges will be mailed in advance to minimize contact.
- Meal service will be pre-packed or plated in back to be uncovered by guests.
Many events around the U.S. continue to take place and we will continue to monitor the situation and post updates to our website.
We look forward to seeing you at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cyprus soon!