1. When will I receive my Top Women in Grocery Award? If you are attending the awards gala, you will receive your award during the awards ceremony. If you are not able to attend the event, your award will be shipped to you at the end of November.
2. Do I need to purchase my Top Women in Grocery Award? No, we are pleased to provide each winner with a complimentary keepsake award from Progressive Grocer. If you are contacted by a third-party vendor to purchase an award, immediately decline. External vendors are not affiliated with Top Women in Grocery, and are not authorized to solicit honorees to purchase awards.
3. As a winner, do I need to purchase a ticket to the gala? What about my guest(s)? All Top Women in Grocery honorees receive a complimentary ticket to the evening gala celebration. Top Women in Grocery honorees will be provided with a promo code on the formal event invitation to use during registration. If you would like to a bring a guest(s) to the event, he or she will need to register and purchase a guest ticket.
4. Speaking of guests, what is the appropriate age range for guest attendees? We know many of our attendees want to celebrate with their spouses, family members and friends; however, this event is most appropriate for individuals age 13 or older.
5. Is there a dress code for the optional daytime Leadership Development Program? Dress code for the daytime Leadership Development Program is business casual. Keep in mind the hotel ballrooms tend to be on the cool side, so it may be best to bring a light jacket or sweater to make sure that you are as comfortable as possible during the program, so you can enjoy all of the wonderful speakers we have planned.
6. What should I wear for the evening gala reception, dinner and after-party? Dress code is formal cocktail reception attire. While formal attire is not required, most women wear cocktail dresses, pantsuits and skirts, as well as gowns. The evening is all about celebrating you -- wear what you feel you want to celebrate in for our amazing evening events.
See our photo album from last year to get an idea of the attire worn throughout the day.
7. Who should I contact if I did not receive my invitation or I have lost the winner promotion code? Please contact Carly Kilgore via email at [email protected]
8. What is the deadline to RSVP? 5:00 PM (Central) on November 1, 2019.
10. Can I still nominate someone for a Top Women in Grocery award? Nominations are closed for 2019. Award nominations for 2020 will open in early January 2020.